Friday, February 12, 2010


Roses are Red Violets are Blue I love Football and that’s all I do “I’m not kidding”, Because It’s the greatest sport of mankind and it’s been here for generations and I love to play the sport nonstop. I love my family and my Friends and just as friends, My Grandma was the best Grandma anyone could have she cooked clean took me to school when I was little she always cared for me. She passed away on the 22nd of December last year I was hoping she would stay here till Christmas and new years but it looks like god said it was time to go.

I will never forget her because she was always like a mother to me. I love to play Xbox because its fun to play and it passes the time which is kind of a bad thing sometimes because you don’t want time to pass. My favorite game Is definitely Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 because it’s awesome to play online and it’s like the best 1st person game ever made so far and you can talk to your friends online to with a microphone. I love my friends in a nice school appropriate this time. They are Fielder, Mcewen, Maranda, Josh Campbell, D-Rob, Joe Mims, Adam Wheeler, Matt Miller, Cody Coleman, Giovanni D’agostino etc.

What I love about love is that it makes you feel good inside and that you know that someone cares a lot about you and you care a lot about them and you would do anything to keep them safe and they also want you to be safe too. It hurts when you like this one person for like a year or two but yet they don’t like you and they like someone else, that’s one thing that sucks about love in life.

1 comment:

  1. Im going to have to agree with you that Call of Duty MW2 is the best 1st person game ever made. But i really think your exaggerating that football is the greatest sport of mankind. Basketball my friend is the greatest sport of mankind.

    ReplyDelete